Friday 2 March 2007

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be....



This song adds this melodramatic feel to the atmosphere, but one that can almost be considered soothing, yet so sad. There are times when we all feel left along in this world, and nothing soothen us more than having pity on ourselves for a short moment. Some people choose to reach out at this moments, but yet I choose not. It's hard to keep this moment as a brief one, but yet there is no other way than to do so. It's the sweetest when it's short.

It's a totally different feeling from the experience between sleeping and waking. That's my delight everyday. But there are times, I tend to think it's the same. These little moments, makes us to enjoy and cherish life the most....

No comments: