Friday 25 May 2007

Commenting other blogs

I haven't checked Mindy's blog for a long time. So today I decided to drop by for a slow stop. After reading her latest entries I decided to comment on it. In short was the initial idea, but eventually it turned out that I was lost in thoughts, and had so much to talk about.
I guess a lot of little things happened lately, enough to make me reflect.

The following was my comment:
Lately, I realised I've fell back on my routines. So far back, that I almost start acting like a kid. Don't misunderstand me, i've always been some sort of grown up kid, and I like to hold on to my naiveness, in order to keep myself simple. But all that is a choice, one that i'm aware off. Lately my rash and somewhat stupidious actions are not part of a choice, but mere routines.

Yes I'm lost as well, now knowing where i'm heading. Actually I have no idea what tomorrow will bring me, but I've decided just to let it go, and not to think about it. I'll just embrace tomorrow as it comes. And not bother what i might be missing in life. Because I know that I would only become more lost in my emotions and thoughts by doing that. Instead I choose to have faith decide what my path will be. Tomorrow is another day. One that I'll embrace with all my childness and naiveness.

Heh, I don't know the feeling of envy. I am too busy with myself so i am unable to notice others I guess, but I always do feel happy when people around me are blessed with happiness. And it always surprises me how little it takes to make people feel blessed. Of course how little it takes to make them feel miserable as well.

Anyway, I had planned for a short comment but it seems like i've ranting more than you did now. :)

Obviously this comment was actually way to long, and I really hope she does not mind. Then again, knowing her, she would not mind :). She always have been a lovely lady, and she probably always will be ^_^.