Wednesday 20 April 2011

Finding oneself




Hey all,

Since I haven't blogged for so long, I figured that no one might read this. Yet I feel like writing. I decided I have to do it more. I have to stand still and look back, and look forward. Best way for me is to read, and to write.

A week or so ago, I had a good talk with some of my collegues about the company we work for. It was about what we stand for. We were talking about what we stand for, and what experience it gives people if they hear our name.
This made me think what people experience if they hear my own name. Where does 'Andrew' stand for? If I think further, I realise I might need to brand myself, and even 'market' myself.

While thinking about all this, I start to realise that I'm not 100% sure who I am. It's good to make sure what I want in life, and what I expect people to see in me. And I need to promote the right qualities, and start to believe in them. Guess I need to do some homework this weekend. Anyone ever been through the same?

Time to reinvent myself.

No comments: