Wednesday 13 February 2008

Quietly

Just when I was in a sentimental mood, while I thought I could feel sorry for myself, I realise that there's no time for my silly moody love problems...

Last night I turned to a friend talking about my silly problems. I eventually realize that my problems weren't that big compared to hers. Her life is drastically changing, because someone in her family is seriously sick. She's uncertain about the road ahead, and I have never been there to listen to her problems and situation.

At this moment I can only feel guilt. And I dunno why, but I'm listening to Harlem's quietly, and it's soothing. I promised myself that I would spend more time on people who deserve my time. I promised myself I would spend less time with people who are not certain that they really want my time :X. I promised myself.. tomorrow on... i'll try to walk the better path, the one I should have walked on long before today....

2 comments:

bb said...

isnt it life complicate? wish you the best.... and your fds too.

bbxlove

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.