Monday 1 September 2008

A new journey in life



I've taken a new course in life. From now on, I'll try to rethink things, and try to see the meaning behind every detail, while I normally would miss. By taking things for granted we forget little details in things that actually makes our life worthwhile.

Today, I've spoken to a friend of mine, which I haven't spoken for a long time. Because of her problems, and me inspiring and motivating her, I realise that I actually have to inspire myself too.

My first step in my journey is just "being myself". I have to define myself, and try to remember myself from time to time who I actually am. I need to think of methods to strengthen my personality. I've promise myself to record all this stuff, so I decided to put it all on this blog. I doubt anyone is interested enough to read it, except for those I don't mind to show. Of course, I can never be totally transparent while I put this on-line, but on the other hand. If I truly believe in the words I put here, then there's nothing to hide as well :).

Ah well, my new journey awaits me