Sunday 26 August 2007

Unconditionally

Hi all,

Haven't blog for a long time. And I realise, I only blog again, because i'm in a somewhat sentimental situation again.

I realised that I liked someone very much, and was willing to do lot of things for her. But not unconditionally. I only did things on the condition that she would like me back. Untill today i'm not 100% if she ever did. Even though she hinted it a 1000 times, but i'll still not know.

Not only because i'm ignorant, but because she is in a tough situation is not willing to make that decision. At least that's what she told me.

In the passed I tried to be there for her, and I realised that wasn't totally without conditions. I liked her.. and i wanted her to like me back.

Now I should try to like her, and be there for her, without having her.

You might think that i live in a dreamworld, but I truely believe that's what I really want for now. It might be a dream only.. but it's a dream i would like to have, for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol* perhaps. i know u wrote ur entry awhile ago but hopefully things turned out..