Wednesday 22 November 2006

Moments of grace

A few days back I encountered a basketball-fan, who is a great fan of Kobe and Lebron James. And no doubt that I agreed with him that Kobe Bryant and Lebron James are players, but when I mentioned Jordan, Bird, Magic Johnson (probably the first Basketball moments in my life), he said those were the old guys, when back then basketball wasn't that good like now. o.O?
I might sound like an oldie when i say this, but to me Air J and Magic were the only players that actually graced the court with their inhuman feat.


While Magic was a great magician with the ball, Air J could fly. The first time I witnessed Jordan I was like "OMG... look at that Hang Time". Now I tell you kiddies... Lebron James is no where as good as Jordan and Johnson. And there's only 1 legendary Dream Team. If you can't win from the rest of the world by 50 points margin... you can't consider yourself a Dream Team, 'nuff said :P.

Let me post something from Youtube to remind you kiddos how great... great can be :P.




No comments: